Norfolk Electrical Inspections
Ensuring the Proper Function of Your Residential & Commercial Electrical Systems
If your home or business’s electrical system is experiencing issues, such as lights that frequently flicker or a breaker panel that trips often, it’s a good idea to schedule an electrical inspection. You should also have your property’s electrical system inspected if you are making substantial renovations or if you’ve recently purchased a new home or building. A comprehensive electrical inspection allows a professional electrician to take a look at various components and make sure that everything is safe, working properly, and up to code.
At Hutton Power & Light, LLC, we offer residential and commercial electrical inspections in Norfolk, Virginia Beach, and the nearby areas. Our Master Electricians have extensive experience in all types of electrical services and can provide you with a comprehensive inspection and honest recommendations. Over the course of more than 40 years and three generations serving Hampton Roads, we have earned a reputation for integrity and top-quality services. Check out our numerous positive reviews to learn more!
The Benefits of an Electrical Inspection
Your home or commercial property’s electrical system comprises a complex network of switches, outlets, wiring, breaker panels, and various other components that need to work in harmony to ensure safety and proper operation. Even a seemingly minor issue could be a serious fire hazard. Plus, improper function could be costing you in the form of energy loss. A full electrical inspection can help you rectify these and other problems.
Some of the benefits of electrical inspections include:
- Identify and resolve outdated components
- Correct potentially hazardous electrical issues
- Update and/or repair old wiring, switches, outlets, etc.
- Replace or repair aluminum wiring
- Fix mistakes made by untrained electricians or DIY homeowners
- Bring a building up to code
- Ensure the safety of a newly purchased home or building
- Improve energy efficiency and reduce costs
- Identify outdated electrical panels and make necessary upgrades
- Test smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, and other safety devices
- Check and/or install surge protectors
- Test for fire, shock, and electrocution hazards
Most of all, a full electrical inspection can provide you with the peace of mind that your home or commercial building is safe and free of electrical hazards.
Call Us to Make an Appointment Today
Whether you’ve started to notice problems with your electrical system or you simply wish to take a proactive approach to electrical safety, Hutton Power & Light, LLC is here to help. Our Norfolk electrical inspections are backed by our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and we have extra licensing for your peace of mind. Our electricians are honest, trustworthy, and highly experienced; reach out to us today to schedule your service!