Indoor Air Quality Services in Norfolk & Beyond
Helping Home & Business Owners throughout the Area Breathe Easily
Did you know that the air quality inside your home or business is just as important as the air quality outside? Many people don’t realize that indoor air quality can be just as bad—if not worse—than outdoor air quality and, because we spend so much of our time inside, this can have a negative effect on health.
Everyone can benefit from an indoor air quality system, such as an air filtration system or an air purifier. This is especially true when it comes to large commercial spaces, office buildings, or homes with indoor pets or smokers. If you’re interested in indoor air quality services in Norfolk or the nearby areas, reach out to our team at Hutton Power & Light!
What Are the Benefits of an Indoor Air Quality System?
Indoor air quality systems offer a huge number of benefits to both residential and commercial property owners.
These systems are designed to eliminate the most common airborne irritants and pollutants, including:
- Pet dander
- Second-hand smoke
By removing these and other unwanted particles from the air, indoor air quality systems promote a healthier indoor environment. Some of the benefits include decreased allergy and asthma symptoms, reduced severity of respiratory illnesses, less dust accumulation, reduced risk of illness, fewer headaches, and more.
Long-Lasting and Efficient Products
At Hutton Power & Light, LLC, we truly care about our customers, so we only use the best and most reliable products on the market. We proudly carry and install iWave air purification systems because of the lab and customer tested results. These systems are proven to reduce exposure to harmful bacteria, allergens, and viruses, so you and your family can comfortably enjoy the great indoors! Click here for more information!
Types of Indoor Air Quality Systems
There are many different types of indoor air quality systems, all of which accomplish similar but slightly different things. It’s important to identify your indoor air quality goal—whether it’s to decrease the humidity in your home or reduce the severity of your allergy symptoms—in order to select the right system.
Some of the most common types of indoor air quality systems include:
- Air Filtration Systems: Screen out the largest airborne particles; can be installed directly into an existing HVAC system
- HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Filters: Eliminate up to 99.97% of airborne particles that are at least 0.03 microns in size
- Activated Carbon Filters: Remove larger particles and gases through chemical/electrostatic “absorption”
- Ultra Violet (UV) Air Purifiers: Sterilize indoor air with UVA and UVB rays, which instantly kill airborne microorganisms, such as bacteria and mold
- Ionic/Electrostatic Air Cleaners: Remove unwanted airborne particles and promote better airflow; best combined with other types of air filters
- Humidifiers/Dehumidifiers: Adjust the humidity levels throughout your home or commercial space to prevent mildew and mold, as well as other damage
Our Master Technicians can help you determine the right type of system for your home or business and get right to work installing your new system. If you need repairs or service on an existing system, just give us a call! We have the tools, technology, and expertise to handle it all.
Call (757) 600-6605 to make your appointment today!