Norfolk Mold Remediation Services
Your Health Is Our Top Priority
Mold can be present pretty much anywhere, both inside and outside. It’s a natural part of the environment and can cause a variety of health issues such as headaches, nausea, allergy symptoms, and other permanent damages. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) states that even indirect exposure to these kinds of bacteria can cause harm.
At Hutton Power & Light, LLC, we understand the risks of mold exposure and offer a full range of mold remediation services for both residential and commercial properties. We pride ourselves on performing at the national standard level for regulating mold remediation. We go above and beyond and don’t just remove your mold, but completely remediate all surfaces of affected areas to extract remaining bacteria. As a certified and licensed company, we guarantee a safe and clean living environment.
A safe and clean property is one call away. Dial (757) 600-6605 to schedule an appointment!
Signs of Mold Remediation
If you have even the slightest suspicion of mold, you should have a specialist inspect your property as soon as possible. Since mold creates harmful toxins such as fungus, it can trigger a suite of health problems that are harmful to individuals who already have breathing issues. And, because mold is not always visible to the naked eye, identifying it can be extremely difficult. To avoid this, it’s critical to pay close attention for warning signs.
The following are common indications that mold may be growing in your home:
- Odors: The first sign of mold growth is a musty, wet smell that usually comes from mold that’s hiding in your house. You should never ignore abnormal smells, as the problem can worsen.
- Damaged surfaces: As mold increases, it can cause decay on your ceilings, floors, and furniture. If you have faulty water filtration, water can seep into floor and cause a leak. Mold can then intrude when water is left underneath the surface.
- Humidity: Because humidity produces moisture, it creates the perfect environment for mold to live and grow in. To reduce the presence of humidity in your home, clean your AC filters regularly and replace outdated carpets or flooring.
- Mold Spores: Stains and spores are a definite sign of infested mold. Surfaces can look fuzzy, slimy, and discolored.
- Allergies: If your allergies are acting up more than usual, mold may be growing somewhere in your home. Mold causes common allergic reactions such as sore eyes, sneezing, and nasal congestion.
Hire Our Expert Mold Remediators
We understand the complicated process that comes with mold remediation services. Our Norfolk professionals will help you determine the cause and source of mold, so we can remove it quickly and avoid issues from repeating. We have more than 40 years of licensed experience, and we can act as your one-stop-shop for all your property restoration needs.
Hutton Power and Light is committed to giving you the best service. Call us for your Power and Lighting needs!
Award Winning Customer Service
Our entire team is dedicated to making your customer experience a positive one.
Same Day & Emergency Service Available
We are available 24/7 because we know problems often come up outside of normal business hours.
Decades of Experience
We have been serving the Hampton Roads community for over 40 years and 3 generations.
We stand behind our work and ensure it is done correctly.
Honest & Upfront Pricing
We have standardized and fair pricing for all services.
We Do It Right
If there is ever an issue, we work to correct it quickly.