Making Your Norfolk HVAC & Electrical Maintenance Easier Than Ever
Just like you take your car for regular maintenance, such as oil changes, tire rotations, engine checks, and more, your property’s HVAC, electrical, and power system require routine maintenance to ensure that they’re operating at peak efficiency and not in need of any repairs. However, many home and business owners don’t think about scheduling their system’s regular maintenance appointment.
At Hutton, we understand that electrical and HVAC maintenance might not be high on your list of priorities, but scheduling regular maintenance can help reduce stress or disasters later. You don’t want to come home from work or arrive at your business one morning only to discover your property’s heating, cooling, or electrical system isn’t working properly.
Having efficient, running systems, especially when you need them most, is important. Because we care about our customers and believe in the importance of annual maintenance, we offer our customers a basic maintenance plan, for a great price, that is designed to make your residential or commercial maintenance services easier than ever.
For just $25 a month, our Service Saver Maintenance Plan includes a 10% discount on needed repairs as well as maintenance for your property’s:
- Heating system
- Cooling system
- Electrical system
- Water heater
Available Maintenance Add-Ons
In addition to our basic maintenance plan, you can purchase add-ons to meet your additional needs. Add-ons can only be purchased if you have our Service Saver Maintenance Plan. Our maintenance add-ons include:
- Additional Heating & Cooling System Maintenance, priced at $75 a year. If you have more than one heating and cooling system, you can purchase this add-on to schedule routine maintenance for each additional system you have.
- Mini-Split Maintenance, priced at $25 a year.
- Dehumidifier/Humidifier Maintenance, priced at $25 a year.
To learn more about the Service Saver maintenance plan or any add-ons, contact us online or at (757) 785-4085. If you are ready to purchase our maintenance plan and/or additional add-ons, you can visit this page.
Benefits Of Routine Maintenance
Annual maintenance on your HVAC, electrical, and power systems can benefit property owners because you can:
- Expand your system’s lifespan. Certain system warranties require professional maintenance checks because warranty providers know that your system will last longer if it has regular maintenance. It is also in your financial interest to avoid having to replace your system too soon as HVAC and electrical systems can be costly.
- Eliminate the need for lots of costly repairs. Unplanned repairs or system replacements can be pricey. With routine maintenance appointments, you can not only mitigate the need for more repairs but you can also be warned about potential, large repairs before they are needed, which will give you more time to plan and budget.
- Reduce your utility and/or energy bill. During a maintenance appointment, your technician will typically check the system’s parts, controls, etc. to ensure that the system is working at maximum efficiency. Your system will likely use less energy when it is at its best, which can save you money.
- Protect yourself and others inside the property. If your air conditioning breaks, people who live in or frequent your property will be uncomfortable, but in some circumstances, they risk overheating if intense heat or humidity affects their health. Other system failures can also affect you, your family, or business patrons and employees, which is why maintenance can work to protect them from discomfort or potential dangers.
Contact Us for Your HVAC, Lighting & Power Needs
At Hutton, we are known for providing customers with high-quality services. Our multi-generational team has 40 years of combined industry of experience, and no matter the service you need or the complexity of the situation, we get the job done right.
Electric, Heating & AC Service
Make The Bright Choice
We Don't Take Customer Service Lightly
Our Customers Love Us
Kristofer, our technician, was so great at his job. He was informative, polite, and walked us through our options and teaching us what we needed to know. We’ll be referring him/Hutton to anyone who asks...
Always a great experience when having Hutton do work for us. Always on time, professional, work done exceptionally and they clean up.
There are just some companies that go above and beyond to do things right and Hutton is a great example of that. They are responsive and organized when it came time to schedule an appointment....
I used Hutton based off of the reviews I read and I'm glad I did. Very nice experience and I will be having them come back next month for another project. Nice guys that were...
Hutton was excellent in every aspect of my home generator installation.. was able to provide step by step instructions and updates. Always prompt and even was able to make an on the spot modification to...