Delivering Quality for Every Project
Whether you need small repairs performed around the house or a large-scale electrical installation in your business, you can find what you are looking for at Hutton. Our electrical, heating, air conditioning, and generator services in Portsmouth help keep homes and businesses powered day in and day out. We are proud to help our customers achieve their home improvement goals while ensuring their safety and comfort.
Choose Hutton for:
- Electrical services including wiring, electrical panel upgrades, landscape lighting, interior lighting, pool wiring, and surge protectors
- Heating and cooling services including air filter replacement, HVAC installations, maintenance services, AC and heater repair, and indoor air quality services
- Generator services including installations for portable and automatic standby generators
- Fire restoration services including cleaning, sanitizing, and repairing property that has been damaged by a fire
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
At Hutton, our entire team is committed to ensuring that your customer experienced is a positive one. We’ll do whatever it takes to make sure you have what you need to make your home or business as comfortable and safe as possible.
Whether that means installing new HVAC equipment, doing electrical work, or making a repair on your mechanical systems, you can count us to get the job done right. If there is ever an issue with the products or services you receive, we will work to correct it right away.
Need Services Fast? We’re Available 24/7!
We understand that electrical and HVAC issues don’t always happen at convenient times – in fact, they rarely ever do. That’s why we provide 24/7 emergency services to our customers in Portsmouth. If you suspect there is something wrong with your electrical or mechanical equipment in the middle of the night, we’ll be here to provide a fast and effective solution.
Reasons you may need to call for emergency service include:
- When your cooling system stops working and the temperatures in your home are unbearable
- When your heater fails to provide the warmth you require on a frigid day
- When your HVAC system is leaking, making loud noises, or has a burning smell
- When your electrical system poses a threat of electrical fire or electric shock
Our professionals can also help you avoid emergencies with our HVAC preventative maintenance and electrical inspection services. Our routine maintenance appointments for heating and cooling systems will ensure that your equipment operates safely and efficiently all year long. By performing an electrical inspection, we can locate and correct any electrical dangers that might be present in your home or business.
Contact Our Portsmouth Electrical & HVAC Pros Today!
Our team is small enough to provide tailored service and personalized attention but has the experience and professionalism of a large company. We understand that our customers want honesty, fair pricing, and reliable workmanship – our master certified technicians go the extra mile to check all these boxes.
Electric, Heating & AC Service
Make The Bright Choice
We Don't Take Customer Service Lightly
Our Customers Love Us
Kristofer, our technician, was so great at his job. He was informative, polite, and walked us through our options and teaching us what we needed to know. We’ll be referring him/Hutton to anyone who asks...
Always a great experience when having Hutton do work for us. Always on time, professional, work done exceptionally and they clean up.
There are just some companies that go above and beyond to do things right and Hutton is a great example of that. They are responsive and organized when it came time to schedule an appointment....
I used Hutton based off of the reviews I read and I'm glad I did. Very nice experience and I will be having them come back next month for another project. Nice guys that were...
Hutton was excellent in every aspect of my home generator installation.. was able to provide step by step instructions and updates. Always prompt and even was able to make an on the spot modification to...